I'm a few days late but you're eight months old. We've had so much fun this month! You are quite the chatterbox these days. You seem to always have something to say.
- You weigh 16.6lbs according to the shipping scale at work. You've been slowly gaining and we're so thankful.
- My best attempt to measure you puts you at around 26".
- You're wearing a wide variety of sizes these days. Mostly 6-12m clothes. But you've still got some 3-6 things you're wearing. Most everything I've ordered for Fall and Winter is 12 month so it's a little big but we're making it work.
- Still in size 3 diapers. You go through 5-6 a day.
- Sleep 10-12 hours at night. You've been fighting going to sleep at night lately, I'm really hoping it's short lived.
- You usually take two good naps each day. One in the morning for around an hour and one in the afternoon for 1-2 hours. I think you'd sleep longer if we were at home. Sometimes you sneak in a little cat nap in the evening.
- You aren't crawling yet but you're getting around. You will roll and roll to get across the room and then you push yourself backwards across the hardwoods. You usually end up stuck under something.
- You still nurse pretty well. You get distracted more easily. You still nurse 4-5 times a day.
- You usually get one bottle of formula a day just to make sure you're getting enough.
- You eat food for dinner. So far you've had apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green beans, French fries waffles and cake. You're doing great and love feeding your self. We started with puree's but you're also just eating table food too.
- You still suck your thumb and it's still so cute to me.
- You're hair is turning lighter. It's falling out and I thought it was getting so thin but I think it's just getting lighter. It's laying down now too.
- You're eyes are still blue.
- You said "Dada" just as plain as day. She only says it when prompted but I really think she knows it's Patrick. Anytime anyone says it she starts looking around for him. It's so sweet and of course Patrick was just smitten.
- Your laugh is absolutely contagious. It is the sweetest sound in the world.
- Our park got some new swings where you sit in a swing facing an adult swing and you love it. Barrett loves swinging with you and its the cutest.
I can't believe how quickly eight months have passed since you joined our family. You are growing and changing every day it seems. It's all too fast. I want to bottle up this age because you are just so much fun. You love Barrett so much and laugh and laugh at him. He loves you so much too. I love that y'all have each other. I hope y'all are always friends and really love each other. We are so looking forward to the holidays and all the fun things that brings. We love you so much baby girl!