Friday, December 23, 2016

10 Months

I can't believe you are ten months old.  Time is flying by and you are changing everyday! This month has been fun.  I feel like you've grown and changed a lot this month. You were not excited for pictures this month.
  • Weight (I'll have to weigh you at work Monday)
  • Height (same)
  • I suspect you've grown a good bit because your clothes are getting snug.
  • You're wearing mostly 9m and 12m clothes a few 6m things too.
  • Size 3 diapers and you're still going through 5-6 a day.
  • You've been sleeping 13 hours at night.  I usually put you down around 6:30 and you sleep until 7:30.  If we don't have anywhere to be you'll sleep until 8:00. 
  • I think you're trying to transition to one nap a day and you're just not ready.  You usually take one good nap and one quick nap every day.
  • Biggest milestone this week is you are finally crawling!!!  You haven't realized that you can go anywhere you want yet and still only crawl when there's something to crawl to.
  • Your still nurse 4-5 times a day.  It's getting harder because you don't want to miss anything.  Every now and then you get a bottle.
  • You eat table food at least once a day.  I should probably be feeding you more table food but I haven't. 
  • No new teeth but your attitude lately makes me think there are more on the way.
  • Hair is lightening up and eyes are still blue.
We're so excited to celebrate your first Christmas this weekend and then before we know it you'll be a whole year old.  I can't believe how incredibly fast this year has passed.  You are such a joy to us and we can't imagine our lives without you.  You were not in the mood to have your picture made but this is rare for you.  You're usually so easy going and smiling.  We love you so much!

No comments: