Monday, December 26, 2016

Forty Eight Months

I've been a mom now for 4 years!  It's been the fastest 4 years of my life.  I feel like Barrett has changed so much this year but it's really been the last three months that he has changed the most.  He is speaking in full sentences whether they're needed or not and it's so cute.
You are finally potty trained.  Finally!  We've been to the movies twice, the beach and Disney world this year. 
You became the best big brother this year.  Your sister adores you and you think she's pretty great too.  It's been really special to watch your relationship grow.  I hope you are always best friends.
You started 3K at a new school and you go all day for 3 days a week.  It's been an adjustment for sure for both of us but I think it's really been good. 
You still very much like to be held and snuggle.  I love this.  It's so sweet when you crawl in my lap and just want to be held!  You still want your bear to sleep but it goes with us less and less.  Makes me happy and sad.

Disney World was an absolute blast with you.  You really took everything in and loved it all so much.  You still mention something about it every day. 

This picture sums up the whole trip.  Truly magical.  It was worth every penny.  It'll be a few years but we can't wait to go back!

You are very into Transformers these days.  I love watching you play. Your vocabulary is incredible.  I can't believe we were ever worried about you not talking.  You pretty much only eat chicken nuggets, French fries and sweets. 

When I was taking AveryAnn's 10 month pictures you cried because you wanted a sticker too.  So I made you one.  You are so sweet!  Today I was upset about something and started crying in the car and then I heard your sweet little voice from the backseat saying, "don't cry Mommy, it's okay".  You're just so sweet.  I hope you always keep that sweet spirit!  We love you so much! Thank you for making me a mommy!

No comments: