Sunday, September 4, 2011

Saturday in TTown

As most of you know, Alabama football kicked off yesterday.  I was so excited.  I woke up bright and early around 5:15, I had my alarm set for 6:00 but knew there was no going back to sleep.  It was like Christmas morning.  (Some how I was still late to my parents)!  We quickly got the car packed and hit the road.  We were about 20 minutes outside of Tuscaloosa and I almost had a panic attack because I didn't get the tickets.  Thank goodness my parents had gotten them.  We enjoyed the assortment of breakfast casseroles and mimosas.  Soon enough it was time to head to the stadium.

Sister, me and baby brother.  Love these kids!
Aunt Pam and Ally.  Mom took her picture and said if you're holding Ally you've got a higher chance to make the blog.

Ava Jane and Porter. 

Season Ticket ceremony.


Walking to the stadium.  I realized about 3 blocks later that I'd forgotten our tickets so Ava and I had to walk almost all the way back to meet my mom.  Ava was not happy with me.  We missed the first 2 touchdowns but at least we made it!


I loved the ending to halftime.  The Million Dollar Band played "My home's in Alabama" and spelled Tuscaloosa.  It was really special and emotional.


Me and Ava in our seats!

Afte we saw Dad and Porter on the jumbotron Ava wanted to go sit with them.  Not long after she got down there she was on.



Tell me he's not adorable.



I love this girl.  She's one of Amy's friends and we had a blast together. (I didn't realize this dress was so unflattering. Note to self: Do not wear again until you lose 15lbs)


AMY!  love her too!  Can't wait to see yall again!
 
It was a great day!  I hate the early games but it was nice to be home at a decent time.  I'm excited for the rest of the season!  It should be a fun one!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The early games suck!! I hardly got to do any shopping! We are setting up the tailgate for North Texas, so feel free to stop by!

Kelly said...

Roll Tide Roll!!! My brother and my son got to go to their first Bama game. We had alot of fun:)