AveryAnn is 15 months old. I can't even believe it! She has changed so much the past few months. She's busy and loud and adorable and we love her so very much!
We got a great report at her check up.
- You weigh 24lbs 2oz.
- You're measuring 29.5" tall.
- You're healthy and you'd never guess this time last year we were worried about you gaining weight.
- You wear mostly 18 month clothes.
- Size 3 shoes although you rarely wear them.
- Size 5 diapers and we're still going through 5-6 a day.
- You are eating three meals a day, you are very picky. You prefer carbs. You will eat chicken sometimes. You're not a huge fan of fruits or vegetables. We're not giving up though.
- You love your milk and drink 24-30oz a day. You also stole a sip of my sweet tea and really enjoyed it. Now you try to drink anything I'm drinking out of a straw because you think it's sweet tea.
- You're still a thumb sucker.
- You're hair is light and wild. It's coming in like crazy but it's still wild.
- You have 8 teeth.
- You're still a great sleeper. You sleep 12 hours at night. You will sleep late in the morning to get your 12 hours.
- You're transitioning to one nap. If we're at home you'll sleep for 3 hours. At work you only sleep for an hour.
- You're cruising around all the furniture. You're taking a few steps here and there. While we were at the lake for Memorial Day you took about 8 steps, several different times but you still would rather crawl everywhere. I feel like in about a month you'll be walking full time.
- You wave "bye bye" all the time.
- You've said "mama", "dada", "Bubba", "Uh-Oh", "Hey", "doggie" and "ball" but the only ones you say consistently are "uh-oh" and "hey".
You are so sweet. If I tell people you've been fussy they just laugh at me because that usually means you whined for just a minute and then you were over it. You think your brother hung the moon. I hope you always love each other. He can make you laugh like no one else. I love getting to be your mommy so much! I can't believe how fast you're growing and changing. So often I find myself caught between wanting to freeze time and waiting eagerly for your next milestone. You are such a joy!