Monday, February 6, 2012

Dinner

(Lets just pretend I didn't skip Days 4&5, mm k.)

I couldn't have planned this better if I tried.  I was so excited about my crockpot dinner that I prepared this morning.  I'd found the recipe on pinterest.

This is what it was supposed look like.
I was so excited to come home.  One of my favorite things about using the crockpot is coming home to a yummy smelling house.  Well when I got home I immediately knew my meal didn't go as planned.  I just didn't know how bad it was...

This is what I came home to.  Yummy right.  I mean is Patrick a lucky guy or what.
Day 6
 
Today was Patrick's first day at his new job.  He was so excited.  I can already see a difference in his attitude.  He's so much happier.  I knew the night shift was taking a toll on him but I didn't realize how bad it had gotten.  Seeing him this week has just made my heart smile.

No comments: