Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 3

It's not been a great week.  I seriously can't get my crap together.  I have been in the gym 3 times this week plus Saturday morning Brittany and I walked some hills.  I just can't get it together.  I should probably not even bother with this post.  I haven't weighed. I don't want to weigh.  I'm sure I haven't lost any weight.  I've done somewhat better about tracking until about 3:00, then it's like I lose all control and we're just trying to survive until bedtime.  I need to focus on just making better choices.  Not just eating because I'm bored or because it's there.  I also try to not keep junk in the house because the truth is none of us need it.  My kids don't need it nor to Patrick and I.  We've been grilling a lot more.  I feel like we're eating pretty healthy overall, its the snacking and sweets that are killing me.  I will do better this week. I have to.

No comments: