Saturday, June 23, 2012

What's goin on...


So, we've had a whole lotta nothin going on here lately.  Patrick is back on 2nd shift which means a lot of naps and tv time for me, not that I'm complaining!  We spent Father's day with our families.  We also celebrated Harper's 4th birthday which I have no pictures of.
Patrick with his baby on Father's day.  Don't they look happy.

Ally needs a haircut but she's just so cute.  She won't let me cut the hair out of eyes so I'm pretty sure she can't see anything.
This week I had dinner with Amy and Elizabeth.  I hadn't seen Amy in months so I was glad to catch up with her.  We ate a the Little Donkey and it was yummy.  I'd been hearing about Steel City Pops and it happened to be right next door so we wandered over after our meal.  I had the strawberry & cream one and it was delicious.

 
 
So we've been around, I've got to get better about taking pictures.  I kinda fell off the wagon but I'm slowly but surely getting back to it!
 


No comments: