Tuesday, October 16, 2012

27 weeks



I woke up late this morning.  Ah, who am I kidding, I wake up late most mornings these days.  I like to think I don't look like this all the time.  Truth is I do.

How Far Along: 27 weeks

Size of baby:  Head of cauliflower (16in, 2lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20 lbs total, yikes!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly everything is maternity, I've worn a few dresses that weren't but I have to wear leggings under them.

Gender: It's a boy! So excited to finally know! And he has a name!

Movement: All the time. It's the most amazing feeling!

Sleep: I've slept great this week.

What I miss: My ankles, these cankles aren't exactly attractive! I also miss my boots. These pregnant calves aren't fitting into any boots this fall.  I took for granted how easy simple things were like sitting up or getting out of a chair.

Cravings: None really.

Symptoms: Heartburn. The ligament pain is terrible, which makes me very nervous for labor.  Exhaustion is returning. 

Best Moment this week:  I ordered his baby book this week!  Ally felt him kick!  She was laying on my stomach and he kicked her, she turned and gave me the funniest look.  It melted my heart.  All the little details of the nursery are starting to come together in my head and I'm getting really antsy to get it all finished.


No comments: