Tuesday, October 23, 2012

28 weeks




How Far Along: 28 weeks..Hello third trimester, how'd you get here so fast.

Size of baby:  (16in, 2.5lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 32lbs. Yes, I gained 12lbs between my last two appointments.  I was very alarmed by it.  The doctor didn't seem to concerned.

Maternity Clothes: If I'm going out in public yes.  I'm still squeezing into some sweatpants and tshirts at home.  I'm struggling to squeeze my feet into my shoes.  I told my dad the other day I needed some maternity shoes.
 
Gender: Boy!

Movement: All the time. It's the most amazing feeling!

Sleep: I've slept great this week.

What I miss: Still my ankles.  My feet and ankles are so swollen all the time now.  I have about 3 pairs of shoes I can wear.
 
Cravings: None really.

Symptoms: More heartburn.  Leg cramps occasionally.

Best Moment this week:  I passed my glucose test.  Yay! A friend alerted me to a tent sale on smocked clothes, so after my dr's appointment on Thursday I drug Patrick down there.  They didn't have a lot for boys but we did manage to get him a few things (ok we bought him one of every outfit they had).  They had about 15 racks of the most precious girl clothes.  When we got in the truck Patrick said he's never been more glad that we're having a boy. Ha!  I could have easily spent $400 on girl clothes.  We would be in trouble for sure if he was a girl.  I've already got him 3 outfits for Christmas next year hopefully he'll be able to wear them!
 
Our buys at the tent sale.

Sneak peek at the nursery.  It looks black but it's actually navy. 

One of his Christmas outfit.

No comments: