Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Eleven Months

AveryAnn, you are eleven months old.  We're only 30 days away from your first birthday.  I'm filled with emotion about it.  Both happy and sad.  You are just the sweetest little Mama's girl and I love seeing your little personality develop but I also miss rocking that tiny newborn that never slept. 

  • You weigh around 19lbs
  • Around 27"
  • You're still wearing size 3 diapers, you should already be in 4's but we're trying to use the rest of this box.
  • Mostly 9m-12m clothes.
  • You are a really good sleeper.  You sleep 12-13 hours at night.  You're so happy when you wake up, you will talk to and laugh until I come and get you.  It's really sweet.
  • You still need 2 naps a day and some days you get them and some you don't. 
  • We're almost completely done nursing.  You still nurse in the morning and at night but you get formula during the day.  You got too distracted and wouldn't nurse long enough to get what needed.
  • You're eating table food 3 times a day.  You like everything we put in front of you.  Carbs are your favorite and you probably get way to much sugar but you eat a lot of fruits and vegetables too.
  • You're crawling anywhere you want to go. Except when we're outside, you will not get off the blanket.  You just sit and smile and laugh at us while we're running around chasing Barrett.
  • As you can see above, you're trying so hard to pull up.  You'll get on your knees and you can get one foot under you.  It won't be long.  I think we're still a ways away from walking though.
  • 2 more teeth came in this week for a grand total of 4.
  • We had our first sick visit to this month.  You had a runny nose and were a little fussy over the holidays but I thought it was probably just your schedule being all off. Nope.  Both ears were infected.  Dr. Farr said "both her ears are infected, but she sure is happy".  You took your medicine like a champ everyday.
  • You're hair is still wild.  You do not love wearing a bow.  You'll usually keep a headband on but not a clip in bow.
  • You love to laugh.  You laugh all the time.  You think your brother is the funniest.

You are such a joy.  I know I say it every month but it's just the truth. If I had to choose one word to describe you it would be joy.  I feel like everyone just smiles when you're around.  I still can't believe you're eleven months old.  It seems like yesterday they placed you in my arms and I blinked and you're nearly a year old.  We love you so much!


No comments: