Sunday, January 15, 2017

Warm January Fun

We had a laid back weekend around here.  I took very few photos.  I'm really trying to put down my phone more and just enjoy the time with my kids but I'm usually sad I don't have more pictures.  I need to find a more happy balance.
Friday night, the kids and I went over to my parents house so my dad could color my hair. It had been nearly a year since we'd colored it and it was beyond time.  Barrett loves to answer their house phone.  Its so funny.  So anytime anyone we know calls he answers it. 

Saturday, we went to Madelyn's 1st birthday party.  I can't believe she's already one.  Hope and John both had Mickey mouse themed first birthday parties and Hope planned Madelyn the cutest Minnie mouse party.  I took zero pictures with my phone.  (I took a lot of pictures with Hope's camera so she could enjoy the party)
Today we got up and went to Mass and then came home and hung out.  I finally got the coat closet and dresser in the foyer cleaned out. 
When AveryAnn got up from her nap we headed outside to enjoy the beautiful spring like weather.

Barrett loves hitting his ball off the tee.  We're signing him up for ragball this year.  Hopefully it's a positive experience for everyone involved.

This girl is so funny.  I put a blanket down on the ground and she will not get off of it.  She crawls and rolls all over it but has not desire to be in the grass.  She loves watching her brother and laughs at everything he does!  We're looking forward to another week of amazing weather.

No comments: