Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Cousin Funday Sunday

My mom has a big family and I loved growing up with a ton of cousins.  There was always someone to play with.  My MeMe passed away several years ago but we're all still pretty close.  We get together a few times a year and always say we should do it more.  So this year we planned a "Cousin Party".  We invited all the in town cousins (and their kids) to come just hang out. 
We had the best time.  We played corn hole while the kids threw the football.  We just laughed and reminisced.

Sweet Hudson picked flowers for his Mama.

Adam and John playing corn hole.

One of the last group pictures we made was on these steps.  We knew we wanted to take a group picture and we decided this was the perfect spot.  I'm terrible at the self timer.  We laughed and laughed at this picture.

Jennifer tried to take one.  She was way more graceful than me.  The babies were over it but I can't help but smile when I look at this.  
Half of the 12 total cousins.

The youngsters were making Adam laugh.

The first cousins, once removed.
I loved this day so much.  I just know my MeMe would be so proud of all of us.  Hopefully we can do it again this summer!

No comments: