Monday, March 12, 2018

Baby Sprinkle & Beauty Pageant

We had another busy, fun weekend around here.  Friday night, I ran some errands, took a meal to a family and then we had baseball practice and then we hung out at home.  Barrett wanted to watch Moana so we did that too!  Saturday morning I was up pretty early to get ready for Hope's baby sprinkle.  AveryAnn and I picked up my mom and sister and headed across town.  We were excited to celebrate Hope and baby Brooks! We can't wait to meet him!


When we left there my sister and I wanted to stop by the Target because it's way better than our Target.  Mom volunteered to sit in the car with AveryAnn while she slept.  My sister and I tried on a plethora of clothes and both found a couple things we decided we needed.  AveryAnn woke up and she and my mom joined us.  She was so funny saying "yook, yook" at every single thing they passed.  It was a fun afternoon.  
I went home and rested a bit before it was time for Harper's pageant.  This was her first year in the pageant and she did so good.  She looked beautiful as always and had so much fun! 
Sunday we lost our hour of sleep and went to Mass.  All the kids were cranky, I'm guessing from their missed hour of sleep.  After Mass we went to my parents for lunch.  After lunch Patrick headed home with the kids and I went to HIIT.  Now that baseball is in full swing, Sunday is the only day I know for sure I can get to my class so I make sure to make it every week.    Sunday evening we went to Patrick's parents to celebrate his brother's birthday!  Then we came home and dreaded going to work today.  

No comments: