Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 2

Alternate title: I Don't Think I Can Do This.
Why is this so hard?  I love working out.  Okay that's not entirely true...I don't hate working out.  I also notice a significant difference in my stamina and overall performance when I've properly fueled my body before a workout.  But I can't for the life of me cut out the carbs again.  There are temptations everywhere and last summer I could easily turn up my nose and resist the temptation.  This summer I can't pass up anything.  I have given up soft drinks. I'll have a sparkling water with meals but that's it.  It's all the other junk.  This weekend being a holiday didn't help.  Plus it has been raining all week so basically all I've done is eat and plan what I'm going to eat next.  I have managed to get to HIIT 3 times since my last post.  Thursday night I even had to take my kids.  So I'm celebrating that small goal.  
-0.8lbs.  It's not the 2lbs I needed to lose to reach my goal by my birthday but it's better than nothing I suppose.  I'm not going to let it get me down.  I'm going to pick up and do better this week.


No comments: