Monday, December 23, 2019

Thanksgiving: November Shannigans

Princess Peach riding her tractor at work.  This picture cracks me up!

She had to have her picture made with the pilgrims outside of her school!  She also told her teacher her Nana made her dress.  Her Nana did not make her dress.

My brother stole this blanket from my house.  I stole this blanket from my parents house a few years ago.  Its a family favorite.

When I found out he took my blanket I did what any sane sister would do and went to my parents house and swiped the one thing my brother has said he wants from my parents house, an antique beer box.

The joke was on me because the blanket never left my house, it was just hidden from me in the name of fun.

We had our annual "Friendsgiving" at the local Mexican joint the Wednesday before thanksgiving.  We laughed until we cried and they finally kicked us out.  Its rare we all 8 get to be together so this was a fun treat.

I took zero pictures on Thanksgiving day.  It included a shooting competition between my brother and I for the first round draft pick in the Black Friday Kickball game.  I'm happy to report that I won the shooting competition.  Turns out it didn't matter because my stacked team got murdered by the old dudes in blue jeans.

But we both got our treasures back so everybody wins.

We're all happy to have the blanket back home!

No comments: