Wednesday, November 20, 2019

No Move November

I saw this on Instagram and I participating as much as possible.

Someone spent her last night in her crib this month.

She was so excited to get her big girl bed.  

My cousins gave Barrett this hand-me-down hoodie and he's worn it everyday since. 

Sweatpants upon arrival home might be my favorite.


Girls night with cheap Mexican and big margaritas is my favorite!

At the doctor waiting to get his staples out they were so cute in their matching Bama gear.  I should have taken their picture with Dr. Farr in his purple and gold bow tie.  (it was the day before the Bama/LSU game)
Elizabeth and Clay stopped by for a visit Saturday morning.  AveryAnn wanted to show Clay her room and new bed and this is how she came back.  She laughed and laughed.


The kids needed new coats so we set out on an adventure.  We got the coast and then headed to Bass Pro Shop to work on our aim in the arcade.


We got home in time for me to head to the Kreiders to watch the second half of the game and meet the newest addition to the tailgate family.  Remi Ann might be the tinest baby I've ever held. 

Sunday we had our family pictures.  These are a couple I snapped on my phone.  Barrett looks like a jack-o-lantern with his missing teeth.

I've been working on my braids.







These are a few of my favorites from our family pictures.  Leighann always does such an amazing job.  


Last weekend the kids and I tagged along with Elizabeth and Clay to the Huntsville Botanical Gardens to the Galaxy of Lights.  We had the best night.  

Sister wasn't into having her picture made with us.


I got a new camera after mine died during flag football.  Barrett has loved using it and I think it's so sweet.
This was next door to where we had dinner and I had to snap the kids pictures.  
Another great weekend in the books.  We're so looking forward to the holidays this year.  I'm trying really hard not to let the stress get to me this year!  

No comments: