Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wedding fun

Saturday night my sister's friend Anna got married.  We love Anna and her family.  She has a sister that I graduated HS with and little brother that graduated with John so we've all been friends forever.  Anna is one of the most beautiful people I've ever met both inside and out.  I am so happy for her and her new life as a wife! 
me and sister.  I wish I got a  full length shot of my dress.  It was so pretty!

Mom and Dad.  TakeAPicturePhobia strikes again!

John and Hope. 

The beautiful bride and groom!

I love this shot of John and his buddies Trey (the brother of the bride) and Hunter.  They were laughing about something even Mr. Berry (the father of the bride) is tickled in the background.
We had a blast.  The band was awesome.  At one point me, my dad, my sister and about 3 other people were on a stage singing back up to Proud Mary complete with the Tina Turner dance moves.  I'm convinced our dance moves are why we continue to get invited to weddings!  All in all it was a pretty fun night...

No comments: