Monday, April 18, 2011

A-Day

Saturday bright and early, I met up with some tailgaters and we headed to Tuscaloosa.  It was going to be a beautiful day and I was excited.
Coach Saban's statue at the Walk of Champions.  I'm just going to give my honest opinion here.  The statue is atrocious. His head is to big or something and it looks weird. 

My little brother and sister.

We then headed to Denny Chimes to see the 2010 Co-Captains hand prints.
After that we finally made it to the stadium. I love Bryant-Denny Stadium. Something about that place makes me smile every single time I walk in there.

After the game we headed back to the house and has hot dogs.
All in all it was a great day!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay!! Fun times!! I love Bryant Denny Stadium!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun day!!