Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

We had a very blessed Easter holiday.  We started the day going to Mass as a family.  Patrick couldn't go, he had to work.  I was excited to see what the Easter bunny had left for me at my parents house.  We took some pictures of the kids.  After church I headed home to change clothes and get Patrick and we headed to my Grandmother's house for lunch and egg hunting.
*Warning Picture Overload*
The sweet girls all dressed for church 
Porter did not want his picture made.
Harper pretending to sleep. 
Snaggle tooth Ava Jane. 
Patrick with his babies (minus Drew).
My brother's super sweet family. 
The siblings.

The loot the bunny left at my parents.
Ava on a mission to hunt the eggs. 
Harper styling in her new sun glasses. 
Isn't she the cutest thing. 

Harper talked Uncle Shawn into helping her find eggs. 
Then Dad had to help her too.
the big kids hunt.  John is just mean.
Daddy blowing bubbles with the babies. 
She loves bubbles. 
I got the Golden egg. 
The start of the final round.  I did not find one single egg. Not One.  I was very disappointed.  Harper was the cutest thing hunting eggs.  She had my dad or uncle carry her basket and every time she found one she looked over to where everyone was sitting and said "I found one!"
It was a great day in my book.  After we left my Grandmother's we went to the Horton's house.  Melissa had a great spread as usual and we all ate till we were sick. 

No comments: