Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Weight Loss Challenge


First of all, I just want to say Thank You so much for all your encouragement last week.  I needed it!  Everyone is doing so good I can't wait so see everyone's progress this week.
Day 110

Down 2lbs from last week.  It's an improvement and I'm not complaining!  (I'm still up 2lbs from week one but progress is progress and I'll take what I can get!)  I've really tried hard to drink more water and less soda.  I indulged this weekend but have tried to get back on track and so far so good I guess.  I did a lot of walking on Saturday and I think that helped!  The weather was beautiful so it was nice to be outside. 

My ideal plan for life would include 2-3 days a week 60 minutes of intense calorie burn whether it be bootcamp, a group fitness class or just running.  Then on the weekend take part in some sort of physical activity outdoors like walking, swimming, playing football or hiking (for the record I've never in my life been hiking but maybe I will someday!)  Eating would include a well balanced diet during the week with a little room to splurge on the weekend.  I want to learn to cook and eat more healthy before we have kids.  Simply because I want them to grow up in a home where food is used to nourish our bodies not comfort our emotions.  (Sounds weird I know) 

I'm still working on this plan and will probably be working on it my entire life.  I've got the weekday exercise covered.  I do need to add one more day and it's been torture to try to do that. 


5 comments:

Rachel said...

You can do it! 2 lbs is awesome! You broke 140! :) I understand about wanting your kids to know to nourish their bodies and not eat for comfort. And Trust me- you can do it! :) My girls love grapes and strawberries and yogurt.
P.S. I just noticed your dogs name is Ally Bama-- super cute!

Kelly said...

Way to go!!!! I'm doing better this week too.

Anonymous said...

Great Job! That is awesome, keep it up:)

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Congrats on your loss this week!

Unknown said...

Good job! Two pounds is a great loss!