Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day


I've never been a huge fan of Valentines Day.  One thing I did love about the holiday...growing up my dad would come home from work with brown paper lunch sacks for each of us filled with our favorite treats.  It was never anything over the top, just some snacks and candy but it always made my day!  I want to make holidays special for our little family, I got Barrett this cute little onesie for the occasion and a new toy since he's not quite old enough for snacks yet.  

I thought he looked pretty adorable!



Patrick was rocking Barrett this morning and Ally had to get in his lap.  I love all three of them so much.  

I've loved sharing this special day of love with all my loves.   I think the holidays are going to mean even more now that we have Barrett.  Everything just seems so much more special.  I'm looking forward to sharing many, many, holidays with my precious family!

No comments: