Barrett, you are 3 months old. I just can't believe it. You are growing like a weed these days and seems like you do something new every single day. You are spoiled rotten but I wouldn't have it any other way.
- You weigh around 13lbs
- You are around 23 inches tall
- You're wearing 3 month clothes. We finally packed all the newborn clothes up. :(
- You're still wearing a size 2 diaper.
- You are sleeping so much better this month. The zantac is definitely helping. We still swaddle you and you seem to like it a lot.
- You are sleeping through the night (6-7 hour stretches) You usually go to bed around 8:00-8:30 and wake up anywhere from 3:30-5:30 to eat and then go back down for another 3 hours. You have slept one 8 hour night and one 9 hour night. I could get used to that, but I'm not complaining!
- You smile all the time. You will smile when we talk to you. You smile when other people talk to you.
- You are starting to like bath time more. You don't exactly love it but you don't scream the whole time anymore.
(You really weren't into having your picture made today.)
- You went to your first friend birthday party. Mr. Keegan turned one and you did great at the party. It was during your normal fussy time but everyone took turns holding you and you loved all the attention.
- You also were baptized this month. 50 of your closest family and friends were there to celebrate with us and it was so special to your daddy and me.
- You are starting to notice Ally more and she wants you to play with her so badly. It wont be long.
- You hate tummy time.
- You nurse every 3.5 - 4 hours during the day for 15-20 minutes. You take 4-5 ounces in a bottle usually once a day.
- I'm still rocking you to sleep at night. I know I shouldn't be. I tried letting you cry it out and you cried for an hour without letting up. I just can't do that again, not yet at least.
- Your hair is starting to lighten up and thin out some.
- You've gone to church every Sunday and we're looking forward to taking you to Easter Sunday Mass. We've had to go to the cry room the last few weeks so I could get you to sleep.
You look like your Daddy in this picture.
I know you're mine but you are the cutest baby I've ever seen. You get more adorable everyday. We love you to the moon and back. I'm not sure you'll ever know just how much we love you.
Happy 3 month birthday!
I love you!