Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Review

We had a great weekend!  We are loving the longer days!  Friday night we went to dinner with Lorie and Kristen for Kristen's birthday.  Barrett wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea.  He was kinda fussy the whole time.  We took turns bouncing and patting him.  He's been weird about taking a bottle in the last week.  He's pretty much refused it unless he was starving and even then he'd only take an ounce or two.  So I decided to try a different bottle.  He likes it so far.  He'd still prefer to just nurse but I need to give him a bottle sometimes.  After Target we went back to Lorie's house so Elise would have all her toys to play with.  I fed Barrett but he still wasn't really wanting to go to sleep.  Elise wanted to hold him and it was the sweetest, cutest thing ever!  I finally rocked him and he went to sleep!


Lorie told her to say hey so she waved at him.

Saturday we slept late ish.  Barrett slept until 7:30.  I was afraid he wasn't going to sleep good since his routine was messed up a bit but he feel asleep at Lorie's around 10:00.  I brought him home and put him in his bed around 11:30 and he slept around 8 hours so I'm not complaining.  
I sat him in the floor while I was eating breakfast and caught Ally "playing" with him.  She kept bringing toys over to him and letting him kick her to scratch her belly.  After lunch, Uncle John and Aunt Hope came to visit for a little while.  We sat out on the deck and enjoyed the beautiful weather!

Sunday, for Barrett's first St. Patrick's day, we dressed in green and headed to church.  I thought Barrett looked particularly handsome! 
I mean isn't he precious!

Practicing his Heisman pose. That dimple owns me.

We had to visit the cry room for the first time.  He was so tired but I couldn't rock him hard enough to get him to sleep so I went to the cry room to bounce him and he finally fell asleep!  After church we had lunch with Uncle John since Nana and Granddaddy were at the beach!

Today we went to work.  I dressed Barrett in blue jeans for the first time.  They are still a little big but so stinking cute!

He was not into having his picture made this afternoon!

I love baby feet!  

It was a great weekend.  Today Patrick started day shift so we are loving him being home in the afternoons.  We are also loving the weather here lately.  It has been beautiful!

No comments: