Thursday, August 11, 2016

Last Day of Mother's Day Out




Yesterday was Barrett's last day of Mother's Day Out and I was more sad than I was the very first time I dropped him off.  We love all the sweet teachers there so much!  Barrett has made some sweet friends and I couldn't be more thankful for everything he learned.  He was 20 months old when he started and he didn't say anything.  He might have said "Hey" but that was it.  His vocabulary is amazing now.  He talks all the time.  I've been so encouraged by his teachers.  They have always been so kind and helpful.  When we started potty training (post coming) they were so ready and willing to help us succeed.  I just can't say enough great things about them. 
His first day just two short years ago.  I miss that sweet chubby face so much.
Imagine this sign says "Last Day MDO, 8/10/16"

That bed head is something else.  Also he gets suckers for pooping in the potty.  We don't usually do candy for breakfast.
Last years first day, he was sick and missed but we still had to take his picture.

His first day. I should probably note that this was actually the second week because he was sick the first week.
He's headed to a new school next week for 3K.  He'll be going 3 full days each week.  I'm excited and sad all at the same time.  It's so true, "the days are long but the years are short."  I feel like I blinked and two years passed.

No comments: