Thursday, September 29, 2016

Disney World- Magic Kingdom again

I was looking forward to day 4 the most.  This was the day that I scored reservations at Be Our Guest.  Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite Disney movie so getting to eat in the beast's castle had me absolutely giddy.  (Spoiler alert: it did not disappoint!)

AveryAnn did not sleep good Wednesday night.  I don't really know what was going on but she woke up several times and I ended up putting her in the bed with me and then I didn't sleep because I worried about her being in the bed with me (and Barrett).
We were trying to make rope drop but we were all riding the struggle bus.  These two did not want to get up.  I was dragging I was still so tired.  We got there just a little after rope drop but the line for the 7 dwarfs mine train was already more than we wanted to wait.  I can't for the life of me remember what we did first. 
Our first fast pass was for Buzz lightyear.  Jeremy and I rode Space mountain before and it was only ok.  After Expedition Everest, all the other roller coasters were only ok.
Barrett looks terrified in this picture. Patrick looks so intense.

AveryAnn and me.  I didn't do great on this one.  I'm blaming it on the baby being in the way.


I love this picture of Patrick and Barrett.



We also rode the Astro Orbitor.  I thought it was like Dumbo, and it is except its really high and a lot faster.  Barrett wasn't a fan.  He rode with their rocket all the way at the bottom the whole time.  I think we rode Dumbo and Haunted Mansion.  Patrick, Barrett and AveryAnn did not ride Haunted Mansion.  We ate lunch at Pinocchio Village Haus.  It was good.  We rode Prince Charming's Regal Carousel.   The wait for Winnie the Pooh was short so we hopped in that line and it seemed like it was forever.  We had a fast pass to Meet Mickey around 1:15 so we did that next.
This Mickey talked and Barrett was not as excited about him. 






After we met Mickey The Horton's headed back to the room for naps, while the Moore's stayed in the park since Jackson would nap in the stroller.  We had late reservations and I did not want Barrett's exhaustion ruin it. He ending up falling asleep on the bus and then wouldn't nap when we got into the room.  But it was better than nothing. 
I changed them into these cute outfits.  I ordered AveryAnn's outfit before she quit gaining weight so it's a little big on her. 
I got them these monogrammed ears before we left the park earlier in the day.  Barrett was so excited.
When I put this shirt on him he goes "Hey, who's this guy?"  So I told him he's the beast and we're going to eat dinner in his castle.  I was definitely more excited than he was.

We headed back to the park around 6:00.  We rode the tea cups, probably Buzz Lightyear again.  (we rode it so many times I lost count)  We were doing whatever we could to pass the time before our dinner reservation. 






Then it was finally time for our reservation.  This restaurant is absolutely beautiful. 


It really feels like you're walking right into the beast's castle. 

We ate in the ballroom.  It was perfect.  It looks like it's snowing outside the windows.  Barrett looked up and Patrick and was so excited and said "daddy it's snowing!" then he said "Santa Claus is coming!" ha!  The Beast walked in and everyone claps. 


I had the shrimp and scallop pasta and it was so good. 



For dessert I'd read that the grey stuff was delicious, but that the brownie it is served on was only ok so I knew I wanted to try it but because I love food, I knew I wanted to actually eat the strawberry cupcake. So I convinced Patrick to get the grey stuff and I got the strawberry cupcake.  So everyone was happy.



After dinner the Beast was receiving guests in his office so AveryAnn and I went to meet him.  (Barrett was scared and Patrick did not care)  I love this picture of me because I was so ridiculously excited to meet him.  I was a little star struck.

He is huge!!!

AveryAnn couldn't have cared less about him.  But it was one of the top moments of the trip for me.



After dinner the wait for the 7 dwarfs Mine Train was 10 or 15 minutes so we decided to try to ride it really quick.  Jackson was just barely too short and he was so upset.   But the cast member gave him a little card to go to the front of the line when he comes back and is tall enough.  It was so sweet, I cant wait for him to cash it in!  It was fun but not exactly a thrill ride to me. 


We were able to watch some of the electrical parade as we were walking out.  I'm a little sad we didn't see all of the electrical parade since it's leaving but we were able to ride so many things during the parade and still see parts of it.  I was sad as we were leaving because it was our last day in Magic Kingdom and we only had one day left of vacation.  I also knew it would be a few years before we were back and I wish I could bottle Barrett's enthusiasm for the magic at this age because I know it will probably be long gone by the next time we visit.

No comments: