Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Weekend Review (Fathers Day edition)

We had a really nice weekend!  Patrick had to have a procedure done on his eye Friday afternoon.  It was a fairly simple thing but he had to have his eye taped shut for 3 days which was really annoying.  So he was out of commission most of the weekend. 
Friday night we watched SING! in the park!  It was so much fun!

Barrett brought this home for Patrick for Fathers Day!  He couldn't wait to give it to him.  We have laughed and laughed at it.

So thankful for this Daddy.  He works so hard to provide for us and takes such good care of us.  We love him so much!
AveryAnn and Madelyn were so sweet together!  They both sat in the rockers and played.  Madelyn is such a ham and cheesed big for the camera.  AveryAnn wouldn't smile for anything.

Then Granddaddy got some cake and they both sat as close as they good to him.  Again, Madelyn is cheesing big time and AveryAnn is all "hey, there's cake over here!".

The only picture I got of us matching!
We had a great day celebrating the dad's in our lives.  We're so lucky to have their example!

(I'm also going to add a few pictures from the previous weekend because they never got posted and I want them on here)
I couldn't get over how big (and cute) she looked one afternoon at work. 

I love a big bow!  That's the only one we have that size and I think it's time to upgrade all of our colors!

Last Saturday, we had a girls night!  We were sad everyone couldn't make it.  But we had a good time.  We went to dinner at 5 in lakeview.  I'd never been but everyone raved about it.  It was delicious!  I can't wait to go back and take Patrick.  (I also want my dad to go because the décor in this place is right up his alley).

After dinner we went to the Arc Stories live event.  I'm obsessed with the podcast and now the live events.  (The only bad thing when you go to the live events, then you've already heard the stories on the podcast.)  It was so much fun and there were several funny stories. 

Sunday night, Barrett and I went to the Splash Pad to celebrate Drake's 4th birthday!  Drake is my little buddy and I loved getting to celebrate him.

That's a lot of matching brothers in one picture!  Barrett matched the Keely boys!  It was so much fun seeing the boys play together and visiting with their mommies!

I think I'm caught up now!



No comments: