Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 11

I've had a good week this week.  Finally back on the wagon and getting my eating habits under control.  The scale started moving again and I'm itching to keep seeing smaller numbers.  I keep telling myself its a marathon not a sprint.  I'm so proud of how far I've come.  Just 3 months ago I was so miserable.  I was tired of looking through my closet and not having anything to wear.  I was tired of being uncomfortable all the time.  I'm wearing clothes I haven't worn in years.  I'm doing things my body hasn't done in years (like push-ups on my toes!!)  I look forward to going to the gym.  I don't always like eating well but I like the results so it's worth it.

Down 2.6lbs from last week! I'm 31lbs away from my goal!  I'm finally over half way there!  I'm really hoping I'll get there by the end of the year! 


I've lost 37lbs total since March.  I've been working out at least 3 times a week for 7 weeks now.  I can tell a huge difference in my body.  (I'm not sure if anyone else can really tell yet, but I can and that's all I'm worried about right now).  Barrett has gone to workout with me a couple of times and he's the sweetest cheering me on.  While I love using that as my "me" time, I love showing him that being strong and taking care of your body is important.  Plus having your own personal cheerleader is pretty awesome. 

Those shorts in that August picture haven't been worn since before Barrett was born I think.  I am so proud that I can not only wear them but I'm fairly comfortable in them.  I'm so proud of how far I've come.  I'm so proud that I just started and kept going.  I can't wait to see my picture less 30 more pounds. 

No comments: