Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 9

It's week 9!  I can't believe it's already been 9 weeks.  Those first few days I never thought I'd be here.  But I'm so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and had the courage to start.  It hasn't always been easy but it has definitely been worth it.  I'm so proud of how far I've come.  Eating is getting easier.  I've got a pretty good grasp on what is good and what is not.  I'm getting so much stronger, I can tell a huge difference when I go to HIIT.  I'm still really enjoying the class. Making time to go to the gym for a class is a lot of work and most nights the last thing I want to do after I've gotten everyone fed is run out the door and exercise but I feel so great that I don't want to miss.   Patrick has been so great to get the kids bathed and ready for bed while I'm gone.  I know that's the last thing he wants to do after working in the heat all day but I'm so thankful for him.  He's been so supportive and it means a lot to me.  I didn't mean to get off on that tangent.
This week Brittany and I went to have a body analysis and it was so helpful.  She measured our body fat percentages as well has hydration level, blood pressure, resting heart rate, fat stores and our measurements.  My plan is to do this once a month to measure progress.  Right now I'm at 34.8% body fat which is far from ideal.  I have an excess fat store of 27.8lbs which is right around the number I have left to lose.  It was good to see that my goals are realistic and will put me in a healthy range. 
Today I'm 169lbs.  That's -1lb from last week.  I was hoping for more but I'm not complaining.

I'm going to use the measurements from today.  Her numbers were a little different than mine but I'm going to use them and then only worry about measurements monthly.


I adjusted my totals to reflect her measurements. 

I'm so proud of my progress and I can't wait to see where I am in another 9 weeks! 




No comments: