Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week Twenty-Three

I'm feeling good this week.  Recovery is going way better than expected.  I can pick up AveryAnn most of the time and I was afraid that would take several weeks.  My eating has been all over the place because we've just been so out of routine.  Truth be told, I'll probably continue to eat whatever I have through the weekend and get back on track Monday.  I'm not going to go crazy but I'm not going to stress about it.  I finally got to go walking this week and boy did I need it.  More for my sanity than my fitness.  I've missed that time away from the house, I didn't realize how beneficial it was for my mental health.  I went to the civic center during HIIT so I got to see all my workout buddies.  I'm looking forward to getting back in the class with them.  I've been pleased with the scale this week but I'm a little worried that I'm just losing muscle mass. 
-3.2lbs this week.  When I started this journey I really wasn't sure I could do it.  I had so much weight to lose.  More than I'd ever had to lose before.  Plus I've added two kids to the mix and free time is just hard to come by.  But I'm doing it.  I have to remind people that you have to take it one week at a time.  In the beginning those 1 and 2 pound loses don't feel like much but it adds up.  Pretty soon you're down 15 and then 20 pounds and then one day you realize you've lost nearly 60lbs and you're so glad you started when you weren't sure you could do it.
2.9lbs away from a 60lb weight loss!!!  I know I sound like a broken record but I am so dang proud.  14lbs away from my goal.  I know I won't make it by the end of the year and I'm okay with that.
Thanks for following along!



No comments: