Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week Twenty

I've worked hard this week to get things headed back in the right direction.  This time of year is hard.  There are temptations everywhere.  I love candy so Halloween is a tough one.  I let myself have few pieces but didn't over do it.   I know I will feel like crap if I have too much so that has been motivation enough to not go crazy.  I've kept up my 3 times a week at the gym through the busy month of October.  I'm hoping to get at least one class in next week before surgery, maybe two.  I'm going to miss working out while I'm recovering.  I'm hoping to be able to get out and at least do some walking.
-3.8lbs from last week.  I'm so close to my pre-surgery goal.  I don't know if I'll make it or not but I'm going to work my tail off this week to get there. 

I still can't believe I've lost 50 pounds.  I'm less than 20 pounds from my goal weight.  I'm still so proud of the progress I've made. 
(I feel like these posts are somewhat boring and redundant but the accountability is important for me.)

No comments: