Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 6

It's Wednesday again, and I'm exhausted.  I'm not getting enough sleep and it's starting to wear on me.  I know that sounds like a lame excuse but it's true.  I've been getting up early for my quiet time each morning but I haven't been able to get in bed to make up the 30 minutes.  I know that doesn't sound like a lot but it has been for me.  I have got to start going to bed earlier.  I've felt so busy lately during the week.  I've been so tempted to skip working out so I could get to bed at a decent time.  But I really enjoy it once it's over and I don't want to skip.  So I'm going to have to start going to bed earlier.  My diet has been crap this week.  I'm blaming it on the lack of sleep.  
No change, (I'm not complaining).  I know I sound like a broken record but I have to start eating better.  I'm seeing great results from being back in the gym but I know it could be so much better it I was eating better foods.
We went for our body fat analysis this week for the first time since October.  I was pleased with my results. I was down 8 pounds from the end of October.  Which doesn't sound like a lot but since it was over the holidays I'm happy with it.  I measured 2" smaller in my chest, this is crazy to me considering this was the first measurement since my breast reduction. I was -1" in my waist.  I was 1.25" bigger in my hips but I really feel like that might be the result of a lot of squats.  Minus 0.5" in my arm and -1.5" in my leg.  Over all a loss of 5".  We've been taking progress pictures since our first meeting with Lisa in August.  I wish I had taken some when I first started but these after I'd already lost 30lbs are bad enough.  I've never shared them but I going to add them here because I just can't get over the difference.
The breast reduction helped my overall proportion tremendously but I still can't believe the little definition in my stomach.  I know I say it every week, but I've still got some work to do but I'm still so proud of how far I've come.  

No comments: