Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 8

I'm finally feeling more in control this week.  I'm feeling stronger than ever in the gym.  I'm starting to really love the definition I'm seeing in my muscles.  For the first time in my life I'm not dreading summer and swimsuit season.  (Even when I was at my goal weight and working out, I still dreaded wearing a swimsuit because my boobs were so big and didn't fit into any normal swimsuits).  I can tell a difference in my overall energy level this week since I've been eating better. I feel like this week was what I needed to get myself back in gear.  
I'm down 3.4lbs from last week.  (Down 1.2lbs from my lowest WW weight.)
Making my total loss 55.4lbs.  Only 13.6lbs to go!!  I made mashed cauliflower this week for the first time and I was actually impressed with how much we liked it.  Even Patrick liked it.  It will definitely be added to the weekly rotation.

No comments: