Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wednesday Weigh-In: Week 9

Hey, Hey!  It's Wednesday!  I feel like I've been so busy this week (not really sure why though).  We had a busy weekend and we've got a couple of busy ones coming up.  I'm afraid we're going to be busy for a couple of months.  I hate being busy.  My diet is the first thing to go when we're busy.  I'm trying to plan ahead so that doesn't happen this time!  (How many times can I say busy in this post?)  I've been to the gym 3 times a week for 9 straight weeks now and I can definitely see results.  When I was doing my hair the other day, I noticed I have biceps now.  So that's exciting.  I feel like there's not a whole lot to talk about these days but I need these posts to hold myself accountable.  
-1lb from last week.  I know I say it every week but slow and steady.  Each pound adds up.  I'm only 12.6lbs away from my goal weight.  I'm feeling stronger than ever. 
I had to share this before and after.  That was me at AveryAnn's birthday party last year.  There weren't many pictures of me.  I did a pretty good job avoiding the camera.  Then, there's me last Saturday at AveryAnn's birthday party.  Not scared to be in a picture with my daughter.  It is so freeing not being so uncomfortable in my own skin.  I know I say it every week but the hardest part is getting started.  I promise it is so worth it.  It's worth the work and sacrifice.  I'm so glad I started and now I'm down 55lbs and I'm 12lbs away from my goal.  This journey has been life changing for me.  I've learned so much about myself.  If you're on the fence, just start.  Take it one day at time.

No comments: