Wednesday, November 6, 2019

First Day of School

We didn't start school until August 27th this year.  The long summer was so nice but we were all ready for routine by the time the first day rolled around.
Barrett's first day of First Grade!  He was so excited! His best friend Jackson is in his class again!

He is the sweetest child.  He does not like change. He was really excited for first grade but a little nervous too.  I had to be at school early to set up for the Boo Hoo breakfast.  He helped me set everything up.  He was begging to go to his classroom.  I took him and he was fine.  He sat down at his table and I could tell he was about to cry.  I gave him another hug and told him to have a good day and headed back to the lunchroom.  Then I had to comfort all the Kindergarten mama's and I was crying with them. It was actually comical.

Miss Priss had her first day of 3K on the same day.  

She was so excited but perked up when I took her picture in front of the fountain.  She started going full days this year and she is loving it.

She actually gets mad when we pick her up right after naptime and she doesn't get to play with the baby dolls.

Our cute table for the Boo Hoo Breakfast.  I'm the Hospitality Chairperson for the PTA this year.  I've really enjoyed getting to be involved.  I feel like this is right up my alley.

She was not interested in having her picture made with her brother by the fountain after school!

I think  that's a wrap for the August Highlights!  A few more posts and we'll be all caught up!

No comments: