Monday, November 4, 2019

Well Hello there Old Friend

I didn't mean to take a three month blogging break but I here we are, three months from me last post.  Life has been crazy lately.  Sports, dance, sickness, school, PTA, work, work, more work.  It's crazy how quickly life gets away from us.  There's so much to catch up on, end of summer, Summer Bucket List, first day of school, flag football, dance, college football, and Friday night lights! I'm going to try to get it all on here.  I love having this space to look back on.  I think I'll start with End of Summer!

AveryAnn started dance this year but first she had to get fitted for her ballet shoes.  She was the cutest!  She sat down in the chair and looked at the sweet girl and said "I'm SO Excited!!!"

We made one last trip to the zoo for the summer.




Barrett has started "posing" for pictures.  It might be the death of me.  At least he's smiling I guess.

We had our August BHAM Ladies Who Lunch meeting at Brick & Tin.  It was delicious and a great meeting as always.

AveryAnn finally earned her Potty Training prize!!  She was almost completely trained before she broke her leg, but we had to go back to pullups while she was in the cast.  It took a few weeks to get back on track.

In the Horton House, you get your first trip to the movie theater when you're potty trained!

We saw Toy Story 4 and it was so cute! 

We had the best little family night!
 
Before bedtime snuggles.

We met friends at Alabama Adventure on last time for the summer!  This was one of the best Christmas gifts we received!  The kids loved it and I did too!  We can't wait for next summer!

We rode the rides. Barrett was mad I made him ride the little teacups with his sister.

She was so excited!

I rode the rampage for the first time in probably 20 years.  It was so much fun but it took me a full week to recover.  I thought it was going to require a trip to the chiropractor.

Barrett and AveryAnn had a little accident on one of the slides that ended in a black eye for sister.

She was a trooper though.

Best Summer Ever!

She's become a fan of the sponge rollers!  This was one of the best times.  Her hair is too long now but she doesn't want to get it cut.
I've got several more of these catch up posts!  I need to get all caught up before the holidays!


No comments: