Sunday, March 6, 2011

15th Annual Mardi Gras Party

Friday night was the 15th Annual Mardi Gras Party at our church.  I've been attending for the last 5 years (I think) and it's always such a fun time.  (You can read about last years here.)
My best friend (and former roommate at UA) Kristen went with me.  It was her first Mardi Gras party.  I think she had fun!

My sister and me.

Sweet Ally!

Two of my favorite people.  It's weird because people have thought my sister and I were twins for the better part of our adult lives.  Like they get us confused out in public.  We don't really think we look that much a like but others do.  Well when Kristen and I lived in the dorm freshmen year, the girl that worked in the store at the dorm asked us all the time if we were twins, or sisters.  Last night people kept getting us confused.  I think it's out hair.  It's a very similar color and style.


She was so excited about her ticket.

My cousin got to come I was so excited.  He was my dance partner since his girlfriend in currently in NYC working on her Masters degree!  We had a blast!

Amy came when she got off work!

Sisters!
Me and my Daddy.



I love this shot.  We had a ball!

No comments: