Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Madness

I don't really like basketball. I watched Bama sometimes but mainly just so I could converse with my fellow Bama fans that actually enjoy basketball. I think I went to one basketball game in my 4.5 years. One year I convinced my friends parents I was dating one of the players. They were huge basketball fans. This year Rachel over at Grasping for Objectivity is having a little contest. Not having enough things to waste time on, I filled out a bracket. Then I redid it. Then I tweaked it one more time and submitted it. I have to say it is making this whole tournament thing a lot more interesting! I'm upset with myself because my first bracket had Moorehead St. beating Louisville but I changed it and woudn't you know they won! I picked BYU to win it all! Once again I don't know a lot about basketball but I caught an interview with Jimmer something or other from BYU and he was such a cutie I had to pick his team to win!

You can check out my bracket here.
ESPN - Tournament Challenge - MMHorton08 1

No comments: