Friday, May 27, 2011

John's Last 21st Birthday

I thought I'd already posted this.  I guess I was wrong.  So here it is 3 weeks later...
We celebrated my baby brother's last 21st birthday to start the month.  His two requests were a moon bounce and an keg.  We managed to have both the things he requested.  So many friends came to help him celebrate.  It was so special!



Three of John's good friends! 

The siblings.  Patrick, Me, Elizabeth and John.

The family minus the babies and my Patrick, he had to work :(

The birthday boys.  John Maxwell & John Mackey.  It was John Mackey's pure day.  (I didn't realize until this party that my family was apparently the only people that use the term "pure day" to describe your actual birthday)

The cake. I failed to get a good picture of the cake.

Then we re lit the candles for the other John to blow them out.  It worked out nicely they were both named John!

Enjoying the moon bounce.


I pulled out some of my old cheerleading moves.

Pinata time.

Celebratory beer shower.

More bounce house fun.

John and his former identity. 

It was a fun night shared with some of my favorite people.  I wished Patrick could have been there too but we are so thankful for his job so we try not to complain much. 
Happy Birthday baby brother.  I hope you had as much fun at your party as we did!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks like ya'll had alot of fun...love the moon bounce:)