Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mom's Birthday Party

Yesterday we celebrated Mom's birthday!  It was a fun night with the fam.  We started with burgers at Mugshots.  You all know how much I love Mugshots so an invitation to dinner there was hard to decline.  Even if it would mean I would exceed my calorie intake for yesterday and today too!  After dinner we headed back to the house for cake and American Idol.  I've been watching AI off and on all season.  Lauren Alaina has always been one of me favorites.  (Ever since they showed the clip of her falling down the stairs in the house she's had a place in my heart.) Her single made me ball like a baby.  I like Scotty too.  Lets be honest they both will have amazing careers. 
Back to the birthday.  My sister made a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting.  I didn't try any.  I figured I didn't want to go into Friday's calories too just for some cake!  It received rave reviews from the guests so I may have to go sneak a piece at some point today!

Nana with the grand babies.  (Mom I'll have you know this was the first shot.  I think we are making progress on the TakeAPicturePhobia.)

Make a wish. 
Harper was practicing since her birthday is next!

It was a great night celebrating the matriarch. 
Hope there's many more!
Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: