Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gameday Fashion

With kick off less than 40 days away, it's time to start shopping for some gameday outfits.  Now i'd be lying if I said I didn't shop for football season 365 days a year, but in June and July I really start focusing on football.
In true Southern style, we "dress up" for the ball games.  Sundresses are a must for the heat in Alabama.
It's hard to find dresses that are truely Crimson so I mostly settle for red.
the Blue Door Boutique
I got this one a couple of weeks ago and I love it.
I've ordered this one, I'm waiting on it to arrive!  I hope it's cute!
**Updated it arrived.  It's not cute.  Totally going back! :(**

I love this dainty little ring by Michelle Chang.
 It's subtle and sweet!  With a $98 price tag, it'll have to wait.

Another Blue Door Boutique find
I really want this one but I can't justify spending $78 on a gameday dress!

I thought this was cute too with same style as the red one only $40 cheaper.  Not sure I could pull off the stripes! 
Some other cute sites...



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Counting the days down till some Bama football!!!!
Love all the outfits:)