Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ally's TV debut

My sweet Ally turned 4 years old today.  She was so excited this morning and immediately got her "happy birthday" cupcake toy.  I can't believe she's four years old. 
 She had a big day.  She was on TV this morning!  One of the local morning shows was doing live segments about the Magnolia Festival so she and I were on to talk about the pooch parade. Well actually we were just on we didn't do much talking.  I had a hard time deciding what she should wear.  I sent this picture to 2 friends and they were impressed that she had so many options.  I was embarassed to admit that this was what I had narrowed it down to.  She really has about double this.  Patrick says she has more clothes than he does, he might be right.

 

He were are waiting to go on.


Ally with Jeh Jeh

My boss took this of the TV.  She looks like she wanted to talk into the microphone.

All in all it was a fun day!

No comments: