Tuesday, August 21, 2012

19 weeks



How Far Along: 19 weeks

Size of baby: Large mango (8oz, 6 inches)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11lbs total
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Tops, some. The pants are just way more comfortable.
Gender: We find out Thursday and I can't wait!
Movement: Still just little flutters that I'm not even completely positive are the baby. I'm pretty that's what it is.  I can't wait till its more consistent.
Sleep: Not bad, just wish I could get more of it.
What I miss:  Eating anything without getting indigestion.  Still miss my old clothes.
Cravings: I've been craving turkey or chicken and dressing for about 2 weeks now.  I finally got some last night at Cracker Barrel.
Symptoms: Indigestion.
Best Moment this week: We are finding out the gender.  I can't wait to see the baby on the ultrasound.  Last time it was just a little blob now it's going to look like a baby!  Our hardwood floors were put down we were very excited about that!

No comments: