Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Just some random feelings...

It's the night before our big anatomy scan/gender ultrasound.  I am filled with emotion.  I am so excited to be able to say he or she and know for {almost} sure.  I'm also so nervous.  I don't really know why.  I'm not worried really if something is wrong, if it is we will get through it.  I can't believe I'm almost half way to the end.  We really don't care if it's a boy or a girl.  I go back and forth almost daily.  I thought for sure Patrick would want a son but he says he really doesn't care.  We've both taken the day off and we're going to spend it together shopping and registering.  I don't know how far we'll get in that process, it all seems a little overwhelming to me.  We have decided on the big items like car seats and such.  I just can't decide how much of it is stuff you really need or not. 
Overall being pregnant has already been such an amazing experience.  I've been feeling the baby more and more.  I already love this baby so much.  It's also so exciting to me that some many people that are close to me are so happy for us.  It really makes you realize how much people really care. 
I'm sure I won't be able to sleep tonight. It feels like Christmas Eve and I'm waiting on Santa.

No comments: