Monday, June 10, 2013

Last week's Fun

{I meant to post this Friday, as you can tell that didn't happen.  Here it is now.}

Friday morning I got up and started getting ready for work.  I noticed that Ally was acting weird but didn't think much of it.  Well after I watched her I realized she was sick, stomach issues.  Now I'm not one to rush to the vet so I was on the fence about taking her in.  The only reason I did was because it was Friday and I didn't want to have to make a trip to the ER vet if it got worse.  Turns out she had a virus.  She was pretty pitiful.  She got some meds and a shot and we were sent on our way.






I had to take Barrett with me.  I feel like I deserve an award of some sort of award.  He did pretty good.  He even slept a little in his carseat.

Friday night we went to the Kreider's house for a cook out.  I love getting together with our tailgate group outside of tailgates.  Barrett was up way past his bedtime but he did alright.
I took this picture one day last week of my boys napping.  I love it.

I guess that's all for this round of randomness.  


No comments: