Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day

We had such a nice day celebrating all the Dad's in our world.  We went to Mass Saturday night so we were able to be lazy Sunday morning.  I got up and made a big breakfast and we enjoyed eating together.  Then we watched some Mickey Mouse.
Can you tell he was happy to be with his daddy?

Love these two so much.  I am so thankful that Barrett has Patrick as his Daddy.  Patrick works so hard to provide for our family so that I can work part time and enjoy this time with our baby.  He takes such good care of both of us.  We are so blessed.
For lunch we went to my parents.  It was just us there for a while.  Then my big brother came with his kids.  We played UNO.  It was so much fun.  As sad as it is that the kids are growing so fast, it's really fun too.  I love that they are old enough to play games.  UNO is a favorite.  Barrett was in rare form after all the little debbie cakes he ate. 
He will finally sit in this chair.  It's so funny watching him sit on anything.  He will turn around and walk backwards and just kinda fall into the chair.  We laughed and laughed at him.
When went straight to Patrick's parents for dinner.  It was delicious as usual.  Of course I didn't take any pictures.

No comments: