Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Weekend Fun



We had a very laid back weekend.  The Color Run was the only thing I had to do so didn't do a whole lot of anything.
Barrett is really into eating apples off the core lately.  It keeps him occupied for a little while and it's healthy for him.  That's a win-win in my book.
Friday night I went with Brittany and Kristen to pick up our race packets.  Then I had to return something at the Galleria and we went to dinner. We also had the task of finding two more shirts for our team for the race the next morning.  It was a fun girls night.  Sometimes I just need time with the girls.  I'm so thankful for the friendships I have with these girls.   I should also mention that we made a stop at Gigi's cupcakes because we were right there and they are my favorite.  It had been over a year since I'd had one so it was time.  It was a fun night and as I was crawling into bed around 11:00, all I could think about was the early wake-up call. 
Saturday morning was the Color Run.  (See previous post)



When Patrick got home from work we decided to go to dinner as a family.  We just went to Chili's.  I think that is one of my favorite things to do as a family.  Just a simple dinner out together that I don't have to cook or clean up. I can't get over how big Barrett is looking these days.  It's bittersweet for sure. 



Sunday, we went to Mass and then to my parents house for lunch.  After lunch Nana fixed everyone an ice cream cone.



I think Barrett enjoyed his ice cream cone in one hand and cookie in the other.



He stayed with them while I went home and did a few things around the house.  We picked him up and came home and just enjoyed the night as a family.  Pretty great weekend in my book!


No comments: