Monday, October 27, 2014

Dirty Thirty: Part 2

The next day we went on a little excursion.  Everyone wanted to go snorkeling.  I'd been snorkeling once before and I hated it but I didn't want to stay at the resort by myself and they told me I didn't have to get off the boat so I went.
We wore our adorable matching shirts.
Some of us get car sick and had to ride in the front every time.
This was our boat.
Mallory and Brittany
Me.
Our group on the front of the boat.  Which, for me, was one of the best parts of the trip.  I loved lounging while cruising through the water.
I decided to get off for the first snorkel stop.  I didn't see much because my mask kept filling up with water and I kept choking.  Snorkeling is just not my thing. 
Crystal and Brittany took all these pictures.
This is my pretending to be happy but really I'm mad at myself for not staying on the boat face.
These pictures are all out of order. 
My flippers before I got off the boat.
These group pictures turned out so cute!
I'm all smiles here because we're about to get back on the boat
This face probably describes my feelings toward snorkeling more accurately.
The boat stopped at another spot to snorkel and I knew I wasn't getting off the boat.  The other girls decided they'd rather hang out on the boat too.  We had fun lounging around.
The next part was the only reason I agreed to go on the adventure.  Which is kinda funny since it was only 2 minutes of the 6 hour adventure.
That's me swinging from the parachute.  I'm pretty sure it was the most unsafe thing I've ever done but it was so much fun!
When the boat got back we had chips and salsa at the little restaurant on site.  It was a beautiful view.  We all got a little woozy in the van ride back to our resort.  When we got back to the resort, we went to the beach for the afternoon and stayed out to nearly dark.  Then we headed in to get ready for dinner.  We went to the buffet again and it was pretty good.  After dinner Crystal, Lindsey and I went over to the shopping center to get some goodies for our babies.  I loved the little shopping center area at the resort.  I wish we would have spent a little more time over there at night.   This was one of my favorite days.  Even though I didn't like snorkeling I liked seeing everyone else enjoy it.  I loved the kite swing and then ending the day reading on the beach was perfect.




No comments: