Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Favorites

Is it to late for a Friday Favorites post?  I think not.  I want to start posting more than once a week...I don't think it's going to happen but a girl can dream...

These new booties are an absolute favorite this week.  I got them last Sunday and I've worn them 4 days this week.  They are so comfortable and I feel like they go with everything.  (I ordered them from Amazon but they are Jessica Simpson).

I ordered this knock-off  Zara blanket scarf and I can't wait until it gets here.  It's been warm here this week but I can't wait to wear it all winter.  

This time next week I'll be here!!! I'm taking a little 30th birthday girls trip.  I'm so excited for some fun in the sun.  I'm excited to sleep late 4 days in a row.  I'm really nervous about leaving Barrett but Patrick has taken off work and they are going to get to spend so much time together, it'll be fun!  This is the longest I've ever left him and the first time I've left them both overnight.  
Plus flying internationally right now is a bit nerve racking with all the talk of ebola.  I know we're going to have a blast but I'm sure I'll be ready to see my boys Tuesday!!

We went to the Fall Carnival tonight to support the elementary school.  I made several signs for the event.  Unfortunately the weather was yucky.  We didn't stay long since it started lightning.

TGIF!!! We're ready for the weekend!


No comments: