Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fun Fall Football filled Weekend

I've sat down to write this post about 5 times over the last two days...
We had the best weekend.  It is finally feeling like Fall around here and we couldn't be more excited about it.  A few of these pictures are from the week.
Barrett playing with the dogs outside one afternoon at work.  He loves to go over to the fence to see them.  So cute.
My best friend, Lorie, had a big birthday last Thursday.  Kristen and I snuck out, at what felt like was the middle of the night when in actuality it was only 8:15 to decorate her yard with a fun sign and balloons.
I finally got the house all decorated for Fall.  I love all the pumpkins and cozy smelling candles.
Friday night we met up with some book club friends and went to high school football game.  When we first got there the other team scored and Barrett just cheered and clapped.  It was pretty cute even if he was confused who we were cheering for.  Around 7:30 which is typically his bedtime he crawled in my lap and just wanted to be held.
I just love the Friday night lights.  I'm proud to say that I still know all the motions to the fight song and most of the cheers.  It's funny how 11 years later it all comes right back to you.
Saturday we invited some friends over to watch football.  Barrett was helping me clean.
My sweet boy after his 5 hour nap.  Excuse his shirt, his Daddy dressed him after his nap.  This was after Bama lost.  We were sad but you can't win them all and what goes up must come down.  I still love watching with friends.
We still wore our Bama gear to church Sunday.  Don't tell this sweet boy we lost because he's just way to happy and cute.  After church we went to my parent's house to see John and Hope.  I hadn't seen them in a while so it was nice to catch up with them.  Before we knew it was Monday again.  I'm not sure how that happens so fast each week but it does.  We're gearing up for another fun week and weekend.  There is so much I want to do this month...I hope we can fit it all in!


No comments: